Accounts Payable & Purchasing Clerk
Posted on 09-Jun-2020 by Central Welding & Iron Works
Location Nipissing, North Bay
The accounts payable & purchasing clerk is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate accounts payable and purchasing operations.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable and purchasing transactions
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure up to date and accurate records
- Front desk/reception duties
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Knowledge and experience of basic accounting principles an asset
- Computer skills including accounting software an asset
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Ability to maintain organized in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
The incumbent would normally attain the required knowledge and skills through completion of basic accounting coursework combined with related financial and administrative experience. Equivalencies and/or relevant work experience will be considered.