Posted on 05-Apr-2021 by Native Education & Training College
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Native Education and Training College is seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join its growing team. This position is for our North Bay, ON Campus.
We are seeking an experienced administrative professional to provide various departments with a range of administrative support including the implementation and maintenance of internal office practices and procedures to facilitate day-to-day operations. In this role, you will provide front-line client service, information, and general advice to Native Education and Training College community members. In addition, you will coordinate activities and generate and prepare statistics and reports.
- Handling lead calls/inquiries.
- Booking appointments and consulting with potential candidates for the college.
- Recommending qualified candidates into suitable programs.
- Conducting tours for all clients that come for interviews.
- Enrolment/packaging recommended students and follow-up.
- Participate in Job fairs, trade shows, open houses, and other outreach activities related to student recruitment.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information is of utmost priority.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, and letters.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Minimum three (3) years of hands-on educational sales experience.
- Degree or diploma in education, business, or related field.
- Previous experience in the Private Career College industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Important Notice Re: Job Postings during COVID-19
Following the advice of government and health authorities to slow the spread of COVID-19, all employees have been equipped to work from home until further notice. New employees will also work from home with the exception of those who have been deemed 'essential' and are required to be on campus.
Reference ID: ADMP202145