Assistant Manager - Retail
Posted on 30-Nov-2018 by Bentley Leathers Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Bentley is always on the move with you. Everyday. Available in over 300 stores coast to coast, Bentley is the largest retailer of luggage and travel accessories in Canada. Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team and help shape the future.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Manager at the Northgate Shopping Centre location. You will be responsible for creating an amazing customer service experience for our clients. You will assist in the hiring, training and professional development of all store employees, in collaboration with the Manager.
You are passionate about travel and customer service? You are looking for more responsibility and like to take on a new challenge? Come and join us!
- Minimum 2 years of relevant retail experience;
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and team management;
- Available to work on the week-end and at least one evening shift is required each week;
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Ability to stand for long periods;
- Comfortable with the use of ladders;
- Ability to lift heavy boxes.