Posted on 27-Aug-2020 by One Kids Place Children's Treatment Centre
Location Nipissing, North Bay
JOB POSTING – HR: TP: 2020:09 (OPSEU)
ONE KIDS PLACE – Children’s Treatment Centre provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth (up to the age of 19) and their families living in the Districts of Muskoka, Nipissing and Parry Sound. All staff will provide service within an interdisciplinary team environment committed to family-centered practice.
POSITION: (1) 1.0 FTE Behaviour Analysts
(Contract Full-Time to March 31, 2021)
LOCATION: North Bay/ Muskoka/ Parry Sound
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Program Manager, the Behaviour Analyst is a member of the clinical team providing clinical service delivery to children within the Ontario Autism Program at One Kids Place. This is a northeast regional program providing services to children diagnosed with Autism.
- Successful completion of Bachelors Degree in relevant rehabilitation and/or health/human services discipline and experience and training in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Associate Behaviour Analyst (BCABA) is required.
- Evidence of minimum of three (3) years experience in programs serving children with autism
- Experience providing training in ABA to parents and other professionals, both face to face and via distance technology
- Resourceful and independent with the ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent communication (oral and written including public speaking) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required
- Bilingualism is an asset
Reference ID: HR: TP: 2020:09