Call Centre Agent - Inbound
Posted on 14-May-2020 by Zedd Customer Solutions
Location Nipissing, North Bay
As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, working for a world leader in telecommunications, you will providing award winning customer service as you handle inbound sales calls.
- Provides exceptional sales and customer service while recognizing the customer’s needs
- Maintains established acceptance rating on quality monitoring tests.
- Accurately inputing customer interactions, retrieves and accesses information regarding a customer from a computer system.
- Resolves customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answers product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND SUPPORT THEM BY OFFERING:
- Full time hours
- Comprehensive benefits
- Excellent bonuses and rewards that all employees can earn
- Company paid training
- Discounted monthly bus pass
- Work environment that supports our Employee’s career path
TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ZEDD WE REQUIRE:
- Must be able to work 10am-7pm Monday to Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with customers in a sales environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Contact centre experience is considered an asset but not required
- Reliable with good computer and communication skills
- Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs
- Effective listening skills
Satisfactory Criminal Record Check require