Call Centre Agent - Outbound
Posted on 02-Sep-2020 by Ian Martin Group
Location Nipissing, North Bay
You’ve enjoyed previous roles where you made outbound calls all day, because you’re great with people. You handle details meticulously and also happen to love a good mystery. This job is perfect for you.
- Working remotely in the North Bay area
- 6-month contract
- Hours: various shifts available
- Wage: $17 per hour
Call Centre Representative
There is an anticipated need at this call centre for a role that combines customer-service with health and safety. It involves lots of calling, diligent tracking of information, and some good old-fashioned detective work.
Specifically, you will:
If you’ve done customer interviewing or surveying in the past, or worked in a call centre, this work will feel familiar.
- Receive an unstandardized list of people to be contacted, with varying levels of information
- Contact each of those people, persisting until you reach them
- Inform people of critical information, and what steps they need to take after the call
- Tactfully handle people in various states of mind, from calm, to afraid, to angry
- Track your activity and the results for accurate records
This is a full-time, temporary position (6-month contract). You’ll be set up to work remotely, and various shifts are available. Wage will be between $17 and $20 per hour, depending on your experience.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Anything on this list would make you a top candidate:
- Experience working in a public-facing role, making outbound calls
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using computers to enter data (MS Office preferred)
About Ian Martin Group:
- Experience working in an outbound call centre
- Experience working in the health care industry OR healthcare education background
- Ability to read, speak, and write in a language other than English
At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies. As a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Instructions for Applying: