Cashier / Clerk
Posted on 11-Jan-2021 by Northern Lights Remedy's Rx Pharmacy
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
We are a retail Pharmacy that provides individualized patient centred care to the community of West Nipissing. We are a locally owned and operated community pharmacy providing bilingual service, a Telemedicine Walk-In Clinic, great service and so much more!
* Duties are assigned by the Manager and/or Pharmacist on-duty.
* Cashier Pharmacy Clerks serve as customer-facing staff who help customers with purchases from start to finish and answer any questions about store policies and products. Referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary.
- They are cashiers, shelf-stockers, and maintain a clean environment during every shift. Dusting, wiping down shelves, sweeping, mopping floors, disinfecting high contact surfaces: doors, counters/tables, pin pads, etc.
- They are pro-active, organized, take initiative, and complete tasks on time to meet deadlines.
- Provide excellent, bilingual customer service in all interactions. Answering all customer inquiries in a friendly and professional manner in all interactions is a must.
- Standing, walking and lifting up to 40lbs. during your shift is necessary.
- Great communication skills to greet and assist people by phone or in pharmacy.
- Accuracy when entering information, completing POS transactions, accepting payments, handling customer prescription pick ups. Attention to detail is required.
- Performs stock counts, maintains retail inventory, retail displays and orders for designated areas accurately.
- Blister/Compliance Packaging and labeling.
* Oral French skills is an asset;
* Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation;
* Strong teamwork ability;
* Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment;
* Customer service experience;
* Exceptional communication skills;
* Proficient computer/data/entry skills.
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant preferred;
- Experience with Kroll is an asset;
Flex schedule – mainly weekdays and some weekends (8 - 24 hours/week)
Working hours can be irregular and are on a casual employment basis (no guaranteed hours). Candidates that pass a probationary timeframe and who show skill and initiative will be given more hours and promoted to complete more pharmacy tasks. Meeting the business needs will take priority.