Posted on 08-Jan-2021 by Gincor Werx
Location Nipissing, Mattawa
With four decades of experience and expertise in the custom manufacturing of vocational vehicles, GINCOR WERX is an industry leader known for its quality workmanship and technical innovation. Its products include dump bodies, work ready trucks, snow and ice equipment, flat decks, van bodies and heavy haul float trailers.
Our 7 facilities occupy 378,000 square feet of manufacturing space, 55 installation bays, 18 service bays and employee 250+ team members. We are proud to boast one of the broadest suites of products in the industry
Job Function Overview:
The Evening Office Cleaner will be responsible for keeping buildings in clean and orderly condition, and will perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, cleaning and stocking restrooms, washing walls, glass, and office furniture and removing garbage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general cleanup of all office facilities.
- Sweeps, mops, polishes, dumps garbage and recycle bins, performs all cleaning aspects of halls, offices, board rooms, restrooms, and lunchroom as well as washes walls, baseboards, windows, and furniture.
- Cleans and stocks restroom facilities
- Keep work area place organized
- Perform other duties, as required
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to schedule and prioritize work for self.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Reliable transportation.
- Customer Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Perform work safely and follow established work procedures
- Willing to learn, flexible & reliable
- Physical effort is required
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Part-Time
Hours of work: 2-3 Weeknights after 5pm, Weekends (Saturday OR Sunday) Approximately 14 hours/week
Salary: $15.00 – $17.00/ hour
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. GINCOR Werx welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.