Cleaner - Residential
Posted on 05-Sep-2020 by BINX Residential Cleaning
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Do you have what it takes to be a Residenital Cleaner at BINX Professional Cleaning?!
You are a PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN CUT and ENERGETIC person with an eye for detail and always have a smile on your face. You have a valid license and your own vehicle!
Sound like you? Keep reading!
Its the "perfect job". Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm NO WEEKENDS EVER!
We can accomidate those currently on COVID Relief or any our supplemtary payments.
We have multiple full time positions open. We are looking for individuals to grow with our company that have a "Go Getter" attitude and work ethic. So if you think this may be what you're looking for and you're ready to make your work life awesome, shoot us your resume!
Having a valid license and a vehicle is a MUST!
Job involves but is not limited to:
- Dusting and cleaning surface areas and counter surfaces
- Preform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood/laminate or tiled floors.
- Using vacuum equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, preforms further treatments such as shampoo or stain removal.
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces and mirrors.
- Maintaining upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies and products.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of product.
Qualifications and Skills
Having previous cleaning experience is preferred.
Expectations are as follows:
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Training will be provided, experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or as a team.
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend and walk during daily routine, with the ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push a vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time.
- General knowledge of cleaning supplies and techniques for cleaning.
- able to work nights and weekends.
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage plus Life Insurance is available after 3 months of employment when working a minimum of 20 hour work week.