Cleaner - Service Attendant
Posted on 25-Aug-2020 by West Nipissing General Hospital
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
The Service Attendant performs a variety of duties that contribute to maintaining neat, orderly and sanitary conditions throughout the Hospital. The role of the Service Attendant is critical to ensuring the hospital environment remains safe and he/she works in compliance with all policies and procedures.
Position: Service Attendant 2020-46
Job Status: Permanent, Part-Time
Salary Range: $22.29- $23.15 an hour
Education, Experience & Professional Registration:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Environmental Services Course for Front Line Staff is a requirement
- Related experience an asset
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direct supervision as well as collaboratively within a team
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information
- Demonstrated positive work record and good attendance record
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Demonstrated commitment to the health and safety of patients, fellow workers, volunteers, students and visitors
- Days, evenings, weekends,
- Bilingualism (French & English) an asset
Applications for the above position will be accepted by email please visit https://www.wngh.ca/careers/job-opportunities/ to apply.
For the protection of our patients and residents, the hospital requires successful candidates to submit a satisfactory criminal record check (vulnerable sector search) dated within 6 months as a condition of employment.
The WNGH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Should you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Version française disponible au Bureau des Ressources Humaines
Reference ID: 2020-46