Posted on 04-Jan-2019 by Lofthouse Manufacturing
Location Parry Sound, Burk’s Falls
For over half a century Lofthouse has been helping to build success for customers by launching – and often pioneering – major advances in non-ferrous forging and machining. Some of the most demanding industries across North America rely on Lofthouse for unmatched quality, on-time delivery and competitive pricing.
We’re looking to hire a full-time, experienced CNC General Machinist for our advanced Tool Room who has a positive attitude and experience with CNC mills and lathes. Earn up to $28 / hour plus shift premiums and benefits based on years of experience and skill.
- Program, set up, and operate tool room machinery including state of the art 5 axis mills, EDM Machines, and multi-axis lathes.
- Design and fabricate dies and tools, working from blueprints, sketches, and samples.
- Effectively communicate with manufacturing personnel and support staff (Engineering/Quality)
- General Machinist certification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience CNC machining and programming employing 2D and 3D tool paths.
- Experience using various CAM software (Hypermill, Master CAM, Solid Works, or Esprit)
- Teamwork and communication skills
Why Work for Lofthouse?
- Full time hours with the option for overtime
- Uniform allowance
- Review Structure
- Shift Premiums up to $2/hour
- 100 % Company Paid Benefits: Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
Lofthouse Manufacturing is located in beautiful Burk’s Falls, Ontario. Burk’s Falls lies on the outskirts of picturesque Muskoka and has the convenience of being located between the cities of Huntsville and North Bay and is only 2 hours away from Toronto. Burk’s Falls is perfect for all types of lifestyles.