Posted on 24-Aug-2020 by Westin Development Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
We are seeking a Communications Coordinator who will manage, develop, conceptualize and implement all aspects of the Westin Development Inc. external and internal communications. The ideal candidate for this position is a well-organized, self-starter with a great attention to detail.
- work closely with team members to design advertisements and ensure the web properties are consistently updated with relevant information
- promote programs and services via phone, email, web, social media, and print
- create compelling written and visual communications for external audiences
- organize meetings and appointments
- assist in the creation of presentations
- help manage marketing, legal, IT, business development and other projects.
- help improve productivity and organization
- organize and attend meetings
- maintain schedules
- help manage co-op placements, summer students, and internships
- discretion and trustworthiness
- flexibility and adaptability
- organizational skills
- impeccable written and oral communication skills
- the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- tact and diplomacy
- knowledge of standard/common software packages
- graphic design
Requirements and Qualifications
- college degree or equivalent
- a degree in communications or business is preferred
- valid driver’s license
- sign a non-disclosure agreement
- use of personal cell phone (to be discussed)
- use of computer software and hardware (provided)
This is a full-time position requiring approximately 40 hours per week.