Communications Project Coordinator
Posted on 21-Dec-2018 by Designed Roofing Inc
Location Nipissing, North Bay
The Communications Coordinator will have a multifaceted position within the company umbrella. Our communications coordinator will collaborate with the President to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients, reporting and communications with other departments within the company to keep digital marketing campaigns on track. The role will include assisting the President.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete company website updates
- Prepare Photo Reports for various departments
- Quarterly Newsletter – Internal Communication
- Work closely with other individuals in the organization to obtain, review, and support the commitments required for the cost estimates.
- Assist and support project management to ensure continuity between tender, construction and project completion.
- Assist in preparing quotes/pricing for tender submission
- Other duties as assigned by management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Ability to read, understand and explain architectural plans, construction drawings and tender documentation
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD (an asset), Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Word Press, Instagram, Facebook.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Requires an agreeable personality with a strong sense of being part of a team
- Must possess a professional manner in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
AVAILABLE TO EMPLOYEES
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages