Posted on 21-Nov-2018 by Marina Point Village
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Marina Point Village, a retirement home in North Bay, Ontario is currently recruiting for a concierge to work in our Resident Services Department.
This is a part-time, nights only position. Shifts will be from 11PM to 7AM.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist the PSW on shift
- Attend to resident needs
- Answer emergency calls
- Assist with emergency first aid/care until appropriate medical care is available
- Perform housekeeping tasks as per policy and procedure
- Complete facility laundry as per policy and procedure
- Previous experience working in a retirement community is an asset.
- Experience in geriatrics or gerontology is an asset.
- An understanding of the needs and issues of the older adult is required.
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid is required.
- Good attendance record is required.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening is required.
- TB testing is required.