Concrete Restoration Skilled Worker
Posted on 11-Jan-2021 by A-1 Restoration Building Envelope Solutions Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
A-1 Restoration Building Envelope Solutions Inc. has more than 30 years of continuous expansion and success.
Specializing in waterproofing and building envelope solutions, A-1 Restoration delivers exceptional service and proven, cost-effective installation or repairs on multi-unit residential and commercial buildings and parking structures.
Our season is completely booked for 2021, and we are looking for experienced, dedicated, punctual, and hard-working concrete restoration technicians and skilled restoration workers to join our team as of March 2021 to begin balcony restoration projects in North Bay, ON.
This is a season-long project with an anticipated start date of March 2021, and with potential future opportunities for those individuals who demonstrate commitment, progression of competency and have the ability to travel for work.
A Workplace Where You Can Grow
A-1 Restoration focuses on creating an environment that promotes continuous growth and learning – both professionally and personally.
We are looking for committed and hard-working people to join our team of long-term, experienced employees.
Our training and development and safety programs help us deliver the highest standard of work in the restoration industry. We strongly believe in building a successful company by investing in our employees.
We are looking for skilled restoration workers, with specific experience in balcony restoration work.
Tasks as follows:
- Forming concrete columns, slabs, beams
- Cutting, placing reinforcing steel
- Pouring, consolidating concrete
- Occasional use of concrete demolition hammers, concrete grinders, quick-cut saws
- Application of protective coatings
- Minimum 2 years of restoration experience
- Valid WHMIS training
- Valid working at heights training
- Elevated Work Platform/Lift Training (65 ft. Zoom boom) - Preferred
- Valid Suspended Access Training (Uses and/or Installers) – Preferred
- Valid driver's license with a vehicle, or reliable transportation
- Work well with others
- General understanding of the industry
- Able to lift 50 lbs safely
- Must be comfortable with working at heights
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to complete a variety of tasks
A-1 Restoration is an equal opportunity employer, successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.