Concrete Restoration Technician
Posted on 05-Apr-2021 by A-1 Restoration Envelope Solutions Inc,.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
A-1 Restoration Building Envelope Solutions Inc. has more than 30 years of continuous expansion and success.
We are looking for hard-working concrete restoration technicians and skilled construction workers to join our team as early as May 2021 to begin two large-scale balcony restoration projects in North Bay, ON. Previous experience in balcony restoration is considered an asset, but not required.
Opportunities to Grow!
This is a season-long project (finishing by late Nov/ Dec 2021) with future stable, long-term opportunities available to individuals who demonstrate commitment, a willingness to learn and grow, and can travel for work.
Tasks as follows:
- Forming concrete columns, slabs, beams
- Cutting, placing reinforcing steel
- Pouring, consolidating concrete
- Occasional use of concrete demolition hammers, concrete grinders, quick-cut saws
- Application of protective coatings
- Knowledge and some concrete restoration experience;
- Valid Suspended Access Training (Users and/or Installers), or able to obtain
- Valid WHMIS training, or able to obtain
- Valid working at heights training, or able to obtain
- Works well with others
- Able to lift 50lbs safely
- Swing stage experience an asset
- Must be comfortable with working at heights
- A positive attitude and willingness to complete a variety of tasks
Total Wage Package: $23.43 - $33.59, depending on skills and experience.
**NOTE: Total Wage Package listed includes a benefits package, pension program and access to the union’s training program to upgrade, or obtain a variety of construction certifications.
Our business is unionized, offering the opportunity to join a union early in your career!
A-1 Restoration is an equal opportunity employer, successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.