Counter Sales Representative - Wholesale
Posted on 16-Jul-2020 by Buchner Manufacturing Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Buchner Manufacturing Inc. has been in business for 40 years providing superior building products to our customers across Canada and internationally. We have an excellent full-time opportunity for an energetic person who possesses industry knowledge in exterior building products and superior customer service skills to represent our Company.
Duties to include the following:
· Service customers, many of whom are contractors, at the counter and on the phone
· Create quotes and enter orders through our point of sale system
· Deposit customer payments
· Maintain showroom
· Responsible for opening/closing of showroom
· Warehouse duties including picking orders and restocking (some heavy lifting involved and forklift experience would be an asset)
· Mathematically inclined
· Strong computer skills for various operating systems
· Highly flexible and a team player, able to adjust quickly in a varied and busy environment
· Can perform well with minimum supervision
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Professional demeanour
· Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset
May – December: 7 am – 5 pm Mon – Fri + Sat 8 am - 12 pm on a rotating schedule
December – April: 7 am - 4 pm Mon – Fri
April – May: 7 am - 4 pm Mon – Fri
**Please note, due to Covid19 restrictions in place, current hours may vary to suit the needs of the business
We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefit package. If you believe you are the right candidate for this opportunity, apply today!