Customer Service - Retail
Posted on 22-Mar-2021 by Simcoe Northern Supply
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
Simcoe Northern Supply in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario which is under the Simcoe Block (1969) ltd umbrella is seeking for an individual to fill the position of Customer Service. This position will have the individual working along side the customer service team that provides service to both the general public and general contractors alike. At Simcoe Northern Supply we specialize in selling both building materials and masonry related products. We range from selling pressure treated lumber to masonry slabs. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service skills both on and off the desk. We are always there for our customers and hope they always have the best service as possible.
As a customer service representative you will be working along side other departments to ensure that the customer is receiving their full complete order, you will also be taking orders, building up our clientele and assisting in any customer related needs. We are seeking an individual with experience and knowledge of the building material industry.
This position allows for many learning opportunities due to the vast number of products and services that Simcoe Northern Supply can offer their clientele. This allows for everyday to be interesting and very fulfilling. Not only will this person be working on the desk but they will be cross trained with other departments and roles within the store. The abilities to grow and development are substantial.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Direct sales of building materials and masonry related products.
- Strong communication with other departments.
- Working with the public and general contractors.
- Ensure inventory is properly managed.
- Determine specific customer needs and evaluate sales potential.
- Ensure growth by exceeding sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide insight on new products and cater to the needs of the customers.
- 2-3 Years of Building Material experience.
- Masonry experience is an asset.
- Computer skills.
- Sales experience.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Cash experience is an asset
- Full Time Position, Monday to Friday.
- Group Benefits available
- Welcoming environment with a family-friendly feel.