Posted on 09-Jan-2019 by Erb Limited
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Make “Another Cool Move” - Join our Family of Drivers at Erb Transport!
Named by Truckload Carriers Association as Best Fleet To Drive For (2018) and Top Fleet Employers through Trucking HR Canada (2017 & 2018), Erb has evolved from a dream into a mission of Service, Satisfaction and Success. Currently celebrating our 60th year of business, we have grown significantly since our induction in 1959 and have become one of Canada’s largest family-owned refrigerated trucking companies. Although we have over 1400 employees, we have not forgotten where we started or that our greatest asset is our people. Erb has been built by long-term employees who are promoted from within, and who are recognized for their talent, dedication and hard work.
We are now hiring a full-time Dock Worker for our North Bay location!
Shift details: Rotating shifts; must be flexible to support Days, Afternoons, Nights, and Weekends as required.
- Loading/unloading trailers and trucks
- Counting and sorting freight
- Work safely, adhere to safety policies and regulations, engage in best practice of safety initiatives
- All other duties as required
- Forklift certified or ability to obtain certification
- Accuracy, dependability, and ability to safely operate dock
- Flexibility with workload and duties
- Positive and team oriented attitude
- Previous experience handling food and refrigerated products preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Proven positive work ethic
- Ability to tolerate working within a cold refrigerated environment