Posted on 12-Nov-2018 by Voyageur Aviation Corp
Location Nipissing, North Bay
As a member of the Document Administrator team, this position is responsible for editing, formatting, distributing and maintaining the Company’s Compendium of Policies and Procedures documents and training programs. Additionally, this position provides support to the Safety and Risk Management Systems functions. This position will report to the Manager, Safety and Risk Management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Review changes to documentation for adherence to company standards and administrative errors;
- Submit regulatory documents and training programs to Transport Canada for approval and review;
- Maintain presentations, tests and supporting documentation for training programs;
- Liaise with document owners or delegates on all documentation for any necessary amendments;
- Prepare metrics and reports for discussion at weekly Safety and Risk Management meetings;
- Prepare amendments to the company’s audit checklists, manuals and training programs;
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration or related field;
- Post-secondary education in document/records management, office administration, library science or related field;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point 2016;
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Acrobat, DocuShare, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint and Access;
- Detail oriented, self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask effectively;
- Effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills;
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
Instructions for Applying: