Driver - School Bus
Posted on 19-Nov-2018 by Stock Transportation Ltd.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Stock Transportation, a division of the global organization National Express, provides the safe and reliable school bus transportation to students across Canada, transporting more than 113,000 students daily.
At Stock Transportation, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line, our drivers. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best school bus drivers = the safest kids.
- If you’re looking for a job in which you get to make a difference in the lives of children on a daily basis then we have the perfect job for you. As a School Bus Driver you are the familiar face that children see on their way to and from school. You are also the person that gets them there safely.
- This job is a part-time, split-shift position from Monday through Friday which gives you lots of flexibility and free time during the day with the added bonus of having evenings, weekends and holidays to yourself. Our ideal candidate is a retired or semi-retired individual, a stay-at-home parent or a self-employed individual.
- Typical Shift: 7-9AM & 2-4 PM - You must be available to work both the morning & afternoon shift from Monday through Friday.
- 21 or older
- 2 or more years of driving experience in North America
- Valid “G” Class Driver’s Licence and Clean Driving record
- Submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Available to work a split shift (both morning and afternoon shifts) on a daily basis from Monday to Friday
- 4 hours a day guaranteed
- No upfront costs, we cover the pre-employment medical fee
- Company provides full training required to obtain a driver’s license to operate a school bus
- Opportunities to earn additional income on chartered routes or summer camps
- Incentives for good attendance and safety records
- B.Y.K.O.B – Bring Your Kids on Board
- Ongoing training & development (i.e. Health & Safety, Defensive Driving, etc.)