Posted on 21-Jun-2020 by Investor Mel & Dave
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Successful candidates will have a minimum of the following skill set:
· 3 years experience in a similar role with purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, project accounting, financial statements, bank reconciliations, bank deposits, remittances, general journals, budgets, forecasts, etc.
· College diploma in accounting or related university degree.
· Strong proficiency with Simply Accounting and MS Office (Word and Excel)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Strong technical writing and excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy as part of both a collaborative team and individually Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Prepare and issue invoices, ensure that receivables are collected promptly, record cash receipts and make bank deposits, process electronic remittances.
· Process vendor invoices and pay as required
· Reconcile all monthly bank accounts and credit card accounts
· Maintain accurate Petty Cash transactions
· Prepare monthly and quarterly government remittances
· Prepare monthly statements of accounts receivable, accounts payable, income statement, balance sheet
· Prepare quarterly statements * Prepare year-end statements and information for Year-End Accountant
· Maintain chart of accounts, maintain the monthly budget
· Prepare Project accounting using Excel
· Administrative purchasing
· Maintain various project documents, logs and summaries using Simply Accounting, Word and Excel
· Coordinating, scheduling, electronic filing and email correspondence
· Receiving, tracking, scanning, creating, scheduling, organizing of memos, emails, documentation, action items, meeting minutes
· Provide administrative support to management as requested
· Bilingualism (English-French), experience in rental properties, Marketing and would be considered assets.
Privileged information contained in submissions will be treated with complete confidentiality and information will not be disclosed. We thank you for your interest in joining the Dupuis team. Interviewees will be selected based on a candidate's ability to demonstrate relevant experience and the required skills and knowledge outlined above. Compensation is commensurate with experience