Financial Services Administrator
Posted on 29-Dec-2020 by 33 Service Battalion
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Must be a Canadian citizen in order to apply.
Financial Services Administrators provide financial assistance and budget resources support to all military activities.
The primary duties of a Financial Services Administrator are to provide:
- Financial administration and services
- General office bookkeeping
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Budget management services
This position is currently available for part-time employment with the Army Reserve within the 33 Service Battalion, North Bay.
Reserve members may serve while attending school or working at a full time civilian job. When you join the Army Reserve, you will first have to complete your Basic Military Qualification courses, which may require travelling out of province. Additional training and courses are dependent on your trade.
Typical work commitment is one evening per week as well as one weekend per month, from September until May. Full-time employment opportunities are also available. As an Army Reservist there are no long-term commitments and you do not have to deploy on any operations unless you volunteer to do so.
The Army Reserve offers a benefits package that includes:
- A competitive federal pension plan
- Dental insurance
- Access to fitness facilities
- Reimbursement program for school fees for any College or University Program under certain conditions and to a maximum of $8,000 during your career
In order to apply, candidates must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen;
- Be between 16 and 57 years old (parental consent under 18 years old);
- Have successfully completed Grade 10 (Level 1)
For more information regarding part time opportunities or to setup an appointment on how to complete the online application, please call (705) 472 9305 Ext: 5151 or email the one provided through this advertisement.
Reference ID: FSA-Clerk