Financial Services Manager - Automotive Sales
Posted on 21-Dec-2018 by North Bay Mazda
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Job Description: The Palladino Auto Group is now offering a unique opportunity to be a
part of our growing organization. We pride ourselves in providing
first-class customer experience throughout Ontario and that stems from
our amazing employees. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award
winning service and value that our communities have come to expect from
our dealerships. Every employee contributes to the exclusive culture
that the Palladino Auto Group embodies. We’re only getting bigger so now
is the time to join while you can; the trajectory of a position within
our group is boundless. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be a part
of our team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Professional Development and Training Opportunities
* Employee Purchase Program
* Retirement Savings Plan
* Corporate Discounts
* Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing
them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended
warranties, and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership
service procedures and policies.
* Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working
relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing
* Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing
approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the
proper federal, state and corporate channels.
* Understanding and complying with federal, provincial and local
regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance
* Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that
will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
* Training and providing the sales team with information on finance
and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and
extended service programs.
* Working directly with the General Manager and Sales Manager (s) to ensure seamless service and a positive customer experience.
Be detail oriented:
* Listen to and document customer needs and expectations throughout the sales visit.
* Follows-up with customers in a way that works best for them.
* Prepare for the delivery of new vehicle. Ensures all details of the F&I Process are completed.
Commit to the Dealership Brands:
* Stay up-to-date on all dealership training programs.
* Be able to explain technical features, options and their benefits.
* Be knowledgeable about new features, specials and updates.
* Be a champion for delivering excellent service at all times.
* Actively maintain the cleanliness of personal and team workspaces.
* Maintain a high level of professional appearance at all times.
* Keep up to date with products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
* Excellent verbal communication.
* Excellent customer service skills including listening and the ability to impact and influence others.
* Organized and an attention to detail with the ability to document customer needs.
* Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
* Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult problems.
* Results Oriented and Accountable.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* College certificate or additional courses in Business and/or Finance would be an asset.
* Automotive sales experience would be an asset.
* Adaptable to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled.
Instructions for Applying: