Food Service Worker
Posted on 22-Jun-2020 by Burger King
Location Nipissing, North Bay
GREAT FOOD COMES FIRST
BURGER KING® is one of the largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment? Come join our team at Burger King! We are looking for eager, energetic team members who want to grow with us as part of our Management Team!
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with guests and members of the field operations team.nb
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments and responds appropriately to customer issues;
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities;
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders;
- Prepares and packages food and drink products;
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and utensils;
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds;
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas;
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed;
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.);
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts;
- Follows BURGER KING® uniform and grooming standards and policies;
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant;
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals;
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner;
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers and managers.
Applicants must have the following:
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to smile
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment;
- Demonstrates local language proficiency that enables speech clarity, proficient reading and verbal comprehension;
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care