Food Service Worker
Posted on 30-Aug-2020 by Burger King
Location Nipissing, North Bay
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.);
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts;
- Follows BURGER KING® uniform and grooming standards and policies;
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant;
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals;
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner;
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers and managers.
Applicants must have the following:
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to smile
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment;
- Demonstrates local language proficiency that enables speech clarity, proficient reading and verbal comprehension;
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact.
Instructions for Applying: