Forge Press Set-up Technician
Posted on 04-Jan-2019 by Lofthouse Manufacturing
Location Parry Sound, Burk’s Falls
For over half a century Lofthouse has been helping to build success for customers by launching – and often pioneering – major advances in non-ferrous forging and machining. Some of the most demanding industries across North America rely on Lofthouse for unmatched quality, on-time delivery and competitive pricing.
We’re looking to hire full-time Press Set-Up technicians who have positive attitudes and are team oriented. Make $16.00-$25.00/hour plus shift premiums and benefits!
- Set-up and operate Forging Presses as per established procedures
- Use measuring devices such as micrometers and calipers to ensure Quality standards are met
- Collaborate with departments such as Engineering, Tool Room and Machine Shop
- Have a proactive attitude towards health and safety
- Work towards improving current processes in the Forge Department
- Completion of Grade 12
- Ability to read and write and follow detailed instructions
- Detail oriented with a “Quality First” attitude
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Why Work for Lofthouse?
- 100 % Company paid Benefits: Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Shift Premiums up to $2/hour
- 100% Company Paid Uniforms
- Full time hours with the option for overtime
- Review Structure (Wage increases and/or bonuses)
Lofthouse Manufacturing is located in beautiful Burk’s Falls, Ontario. Burk’s Falls lies on the outskirts of picturesque Muskoka and has the convenience of being located between the cities of Huntsville and North Bay. Burk’s Falls is perfect for all types of lifestyles.