Front Desk Clerk - Hotel
Posted on 25-Dec-2020 by Homewood Suites by Hilton
Location Nipissing, North Bay
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TOO:
- Administer all night audit functions
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly
- Ensure that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures
- Maintain files and reset the system for the next day of operations
- Follows up on requests and problems promptly
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Welcome and greet all guests, check in and check out procedures
- Answer guest inquiries and provides assistance in a professional manner
- Answer all incoming phone calls and take reservations
- Check reservations in and out
- Light cleaning of Lobby and Public Areas
- Assist with Breakfast Preparation
- Accurately follows cash handling procedures
- Adhere to all department and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure guests security by the proper handling of guest room keys and personal information
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- Passion for customer service, enthusiastic, detail oriented, computer literate, fast learner.
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Proficient using a computer, good knowledge of excel and basic accounting principles
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Works well under pressure in a changing environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work days, evenings, overnights including weekends and holidays
- Must be flexible to work all shifts, 7:00am-3:00pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 11:00pm - 7:00am
Instructions for Applying: