Posted on 15-Jul-2020 by West Nipissing General Hospital
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
The Hospital Screener will be responsible for greeting all patients presenting to the Hospital and screening them for any potential communicable diseases.
Position: Hospital Screener
Job Status: Temporary – Part Time
Education, Experience & Professional Registration:
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Experience working in a health care setting is an asset
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Excellent attendance record
- Flexibility in working hours
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direct supervision as well as collaboratively within a team
- Strong problem solving skills as well as the ability to remain calm and effective while managing competing demands
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Applications for the above position will be accepted by email please visit https://www.wngh.ca/careers/job-opportunities/ to apply.
For the protection of our patients and residents, the hospital requires successful candidates to submit a satisfactory criminal record check (vulnerable sector search) dated within 6 months as a condition of employment.
The WNGH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Should you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Version française disponible au Bureau des Ressources Humaines
Reference ID: 2020-34