Inbound Customer Service Representative
Posted on 26-Sep-2018 by Zedd Customer Solutions
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Life is too short not to have fun. If you have a true passion for helping people we want to talk to you. Due to our proximity to the North Pole, Zedd Customer Solutions in partnership with a major toy manufacturer, has been asked to ensure the toys received at Christmas provide the “WOW” factor.
Working with a major toy manufacturer you will help Santa’s Elves with inbound calls/emails that will identify customers’ needs, provide solutions and/or alternatives, and process replacement orders if needed. No selling required as the product has already been purchased.
You will join a family environment in which we all work together to be successful.
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain excellent quality.
- Accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer from a computer system.
- Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answer product questions. Have a full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
- Must work 8 hrs. on Boxing Day December 26th
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND SUPPORT THEM BY OFFERING:
- Able to work full time with scheduled shifts between Monday to Friday from 9am -8pm
- Excellent bonuses that all employees can earn
- Company paid training
- Discounted monthly bus pass
- Work environment that supports our Employee’s career path
TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ZEDD WE REQUIRE:
- Prior customer service experience is an asset
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Reliable with strong computer and email skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written is required
- Positive attitude and proven ability to understand customer needs
- Effective listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required