Information Technology Coordinator
Posted on 24-Mar-2021 by Nipissing Mental Health Housing Support Services
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, The IT Coordinator, an integral member of the IT Team, will move, change and deploy IT equipment and infrastructures including desktops, servers, network equipment and peripheral devices, while providing technical support and management to applications, systems, network, computers and other hardware. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and facilitate the Move, Change and Deployment of IT assets;
- Maintain an accurate and current inventory of all technology assets;
- Manage requests for new hardware/software by other departments, including sourcing and implementation;
- Prepare, manage, and maintain user hardware and software, including laptops, desktops, tablets, iPhones, Microsoft 365, etc.;
- Respond to helpdesk requests related to technical or non-technical issues and provides timely resolutions within the defined SLA;
- Performs daily system monitoring such as reviewing the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, and system and application logs;
- Create and maintain the user accounts in IT systems, including but not limited to Active Directory, Client Management Systems, and application systems;
- Provide training on information technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft 365, mobile devices, productivity applications, and other technical equipment.
The successful candidate will possess:
· University degree and/or Community College Diploma relating to the field of Information Technology;
· A minimum of 2 years of information technology experience in a SMB or Enterprise environment;
· Practical hands-on experience in administrating and managing VMWare and Microsoft Windows IT infrastructure;
- Experience managing IP network including firewalls, routers, switches, access points, VLAN, Routing, and VPN;
- Experience in administrating and managing Microsoft Active Directory environment including Group Policy, User Management, DNS, and WSUS etc;
- Strong working experience, as an administrator, on a federated Office 365 environment;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues from Windows 10, Microsoft 365, iPhones, mobile devices or tablets etc.;
- Knowledge in managing Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016.
Key skills and abilities we are looking for:
· Experience with client management systems (CMS) in the community health care sector, an asset;
· Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills;
· Basic programming and scripting skills is an asset;
· Experience with procedures and best practices to protect privacy and security of confidential, personal and private information;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible in regards to evolving responsibilities and a changing environment;
· Self-directed and independent, but also experienced in working effectively as a member a team, which includes internal and external stakeholders;
· Ability to quickly learn and understand the operations of Reconnect and the optimum use of computer technology to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency;
· Valid Driver’s Licence and access to a personal vehicle is required.
· Criminal background check;
· Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, as required.
Who we are:
Reconnect Community Health Services is a not-for-profit health service organization located in the west end of Toronto. We provide services for seniors, caregivers, and people living with mental health and addictions concerns.
All interested applicants who meet the qualifications listed above are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
To request an accommodation in the application process, contact us by phone at (416) 248-2050 ext. 5541
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reconnect Community Health Services promotes the principles of and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code. We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences, from Indigenous communities, people of all races, colors, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations to apply. We recognize that equitable access to employment is an agent in social change.
Reference ID: Information Technology Coordinator - Reconnect/NMHHSS