Installer (Cab Controls/Electrical) - Production
Posted on 28-Aug-2020 by Gincor Werx
Location Nipissing, Mattawa
Company: GINCOR Werx - Mattawa
Job Title: Cab Controls & Electrical Installer
With four decades of experience and expertise in the custom manufacturing of vocational vehicles, GINCOR WERX is an industry leader known for its quality workmanship and technical innovation. It’s products include dump bodies, work ready trucks, snow and ice equipment, flat decks, van bodies and heavy haul float trailers.Our 7 facilities occupy 378,000 square feet of manufacturing space, 55 installation bays, 18 service bays and employee 250+ team members. We are proud to boast one of the broadest suites of products in the industry
Job Function Overview
As a Cab Controls & Electrical Installer, you will be responsible for the assembly and installation of cab controls in vocational trucks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Installation of cab controls in vocational trucks
· Routing cables and airlines
Installation of console and in dash switches
· Disassemble equipment to remove parts and make repairs/adjustments
· Handle Materials – within the shop and outdoors as required
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Use portable hand tools consistent with industry standards
· Work effectively and efficiently to complete your work within the job standard
· Keep work place organized
· Perform other duties, as required
· Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
· Knowledge of power tools and measuring tape.
· Understanding of wiring
· Perform work safely and follow established work procedures
· Willing to learn, flexible & reliable
· Physical effort and dexterity is required
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Yes (after successfully completing a 90 day probationary period)
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 6:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 7:00am-12:00pm with potential for overtime
Equipment required: Steel toed boots with metatarsal guard
Salary: Dependent on experience
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun career, are results driven, motivated and anxious to become part of a dynamic team then GINCOR Werx is looking for you!
GINCOR Werx offers a challenging, innovative, fast-moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace. Please contact HR should you require special accommodation with the application or interviewing process.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. GINCOR Werx welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.