Installer - Water Heater
Posted on 05-Jan-2021 by Reliance Home Comfort
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Water Heater Installer - North Bay
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada North Bay, ON, Canada Sudbury, Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada Req #738
Monday, January 4, 2021
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Home Comfort is looking for a high energy and results focused individual for the following role:
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
- Professionally install water heater and tankless equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications, local codes and company standards
- The replacement or repair of leaking water heaters, and maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Providing superior customer service (i.e. execution of “The Right Call” process)
- Educating customers, providing options and making recommendations
- Explain, educate and promote the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Contribute to business growth by lead generation
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician (2) II license.
- Must have a Full G Class Driver’s License.
- Diagnostic and HVAC maintenance skills for residential equipment.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, (i.e. frequent lifting of weight of 25 kg, occasionally up to 50kg).
- In addition, ability to lift and maneuver water heaters with the assistance of material handling equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- 1 year of experience with tankless and water heater installation is an asset.
- Requires working rotating shifts and standby duties as required, including weekends.
- Paid training will be provided
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.