Posted on 21-Oct-2018 by Mitchell Jensen Architects
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Mitchell Jensen Architects is seeking an interior designer to join our team as we endeavor to create innovative, beautiful architecture that contributes positively to the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our work includes a diverse range of projects, varying from residential additions to institutional new builds, something we believe keeps our work fresh and our team excited. We take great pride in our projects, always seeking to provide service beyond expectation and excellence in design. But don’t take our word for it, check out our website at mitchelljensen.ca!
- A degree in interior design from an accredited/recognized school
- Membership with the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO) an advantage
- Fully skilled in Autocad, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Skills in Revit and Sketchup an advantage
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- A passion for great design, art, and architecture
Duties includeThe interior designer will assume a key role in our office, assisting in the design of projects from concept to completion while working collaboratively with our talented team of architects, technologists, and support staff. Opportunity will be given to advance quickly, and the interior designer will be encouraged to take on a variety of design tasks in the office.
Mitchell Jensen Architects is committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices by accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.