Posted on 31-Dec-2020 by RGIS Canada
Location Nipissing, North Bay
RGIS is the world’s leading inventory service organization providing its customers with physical inventory counts, data collection services, and merchandising solutions. We provide services for customers ranging from independent businesses to the leading retail, pharmacy, beauty and telecommunication chains across Canada.
We are currently searching for Part-Time Retail Inventory Associates to service North Bay and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone with a daytime or late night availability and willing to travel out of town. A driver’s license is preferred.
- Physically count stock using a hand-held scanner for various retail/warehouse/pharmacy/beauty/telecommunications companies
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Require standing for the length of the shift, as well as bending or kneeling
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adhere to all Company best practices and policies
- No previous experience required – we provide paid job training
- Requires close attention to detail entering numbers, counting and balancing
- Requires good mathematical skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Flexible Part-Time availability
- Ability to work in a different location each shift
- We work out of different locations each shift
- MUST have access to reliable transportation (public or private)
As part of the RGIS Family, we offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Premium travel wage if you elect to become an out of city driver*
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.