Posted on 21-Dec-2018 by The Children's Aid Society of the District of Nipissing and Parry Sound
Location Nipissing, North Bay
The Janitorial Worker will perform janitorial duties and minor repairs. This position will be responsible for keeping the Society's buildings in clean, safe and orderly conditions.
The ideal candidate will be able to determine the appropriate cleaning materials, supplies, tools and equipment needed to accomplish all required tasks. This candidate will have knowledge of standard cleaning procedures and product handling; a demonstrated knowledge of and compliance to WHMIS and general health and safety protocols; and a thorough knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools, and janitorial equipment.
Minimum high school diploma is required, but post-secondary education
in a related field or trade would be considered an asset.
- two + years experience in a janitorial position.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours (day, night, weekends)
- Valid Ontario Driver's License is required.
- Bilingualism is an asset (French/English).