Posted on 29-Mar-2021 by McIntosh Perry
Location Nipissing, North Bay
McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-disciplinary engineering and related professional services firm, we are building on our strong National reputation by maintaining our commitment to ethical work practices, a quality product and exceptional service. With more than 600 employees in offices across Canada, McIntosh Perry is expanding its scope and looking for new talent to join our supportive, dynamic team. Our core values validate everything we have believed in since our company started:
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes - Treat others as they would like to be treated
Make Momma proud - Do the right thing
Every McIntosh has a core - Be a leader
Pass. Shoot. Score. - Becoming excellent together
Did you dot the i's and cross the t's? - Personal responsibility
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon - Making a difference
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-working and dedicated team of professionals and have fun, then this could be the right opportunity for you. For more information about McIntosh Perry, to see why it's such a great place to work and one of the fastest growing engineering firms in Canada visit our website at www.mcintoshperry.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of our Contract Administration Group, under the direction of our Senior Inspectors, you will be responsible for field inspection assignments for various construction site projects at different area field office locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting construction of various projects to ensure compliance with contract documents;
- Interpreting requirements and details of contract drawings and specifications;
- Verifying quantities, prepare progress reports and maintain documentation;
- Identifying and act on contractual and regulatory infractions;
- Liaising with contractors and other stakeholders; and
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- OACETT designation as a rcji or PEO designation as an EIT, or qualified to obtain this designation;
- Some relevant work experience, an asset;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and attention to detail skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to learn;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance; and
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel to site locations within the area.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients.
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.