Labourer - General
Posted on 18-Jun-2020 by Comfort Inn Lakeshore
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Skilled labourer needed to remove wallpaper from multiple hotel rooms. Must have knowledge and ability to remove vinyl wallpaper.
Other Maintenance duties may be required as necessary.
· Continuous standing.
· Reaching heights of approximately 9 ft
· Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
· Must be able to work under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
Receives direction and training from General Manager and Owner as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic reading, writing and math skills and six months general maintenance experience using basic hand tools.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
· Uses personal protective equipment as applicable.
· Follows WHMIS training.
· Knows and uses emergency procedure – fire, guest and employee security, etc.
· Reports potential problems and hazards.
· Practices safe housekeeping.
Contract length: 3 months (ending Aug 28, 2020)
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week