Posted on 23-Mar-2021 by Ramada Pinewood Park Resort
Location Nipissing, North Bay
The Ramada Pinewood Park Resort is looking for a Laundry Attendant to join our Laundry Department
- Sorts all soiled linen, weighs and loads into appropriate carts.
- Loads and unloads washers and dryers, operates machines and records poundage amounts, and amounts washed and dried.
- Folds towels either by hand, folds sheets, hand folds pillow cases, blankets, bed pads.
- Sorts and separates damaged or stained linen, i.e., to be repaired or used as rags.
- Cleans lint traps from dryers daily; checks and cleans drains as necessary.
- Maintains clean laundry area, sweeps and mops floor, cleans washers and dryers, empties trash, organizes and stocks Housekeeping Linen rooms, cleans back sorting area.
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time and able to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy.
- Must be alert and safety conscious at all times.
- Must be available to work nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push or pull objects weighing less than or equal to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Must be available to work evening shifts and week-ends.
Instructions for Applying: