Loss Prevention Investigator
Posted on 03-Jan-2021 by Wolfpack Protective Services Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Wolfpack Protective Services Inc., Northern Ontario's only Retail Crime Specialists currently has an opening in our Retail Crime Division. The position is located in North Bay, Ontario with agressive advancement opportunities.
Wolfpack Protective Services Inc. was founded in 2015 with exceptional growth every year. We provide our employees with above average training, support and compensation.
- Apprehend criminals in accordance with guidelines and legislation.
- Implement or monitor processes to reduce property or financial losses.
- Investigate known or suspected internal theft, external theft, or Fraud.
- Collaborate with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
Monitor compliance with standard operating procedures for loss prevention, physical security, or risk management.
- Perform covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss.
- Identify and report safety concerns to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Respond to critical incidents, such as catastrophic events, violent weather, or civil disorders.
- Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
- Prepare written reports on investigations.
- Testify in civil or criminal court proceedings.
- Attend training provided to ensure up to date knowledge of laws, procedures and policies.
Working in Retail Crime requires absolute self discipline, motivation to be successful and a passion for excellence. This role is not for someone who cannot restrict socializing. Comfortable working alone is a must.
If you are looking to join a team of diverse professionals with excellent training and a supportive management team, send us your Cover Letter and Resume. We welcome the opportunity to discuss our vision and goals with you.
MUST HAVE A VALID SECURITY GUARD LICENSE AND FIRST AID/CPR CERTIFICATION.