Posted on 04-Jan-2021 by North Bay Toyota
Location Nipissing, North Bay
North Bay Toyota is looking to add a new member to our team! Have a passion for cars and providing exceptional customer service? This entry level position as our Lot Porter is your first step to an exciting career in the automotive industry.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for career growth
- Internal incentives including discounts and vehicle pricing
- Tools for success include: On-going training and management support
- Moving vehicles between dealerships, display areas, workshops, storage facilities, pick-up points, etc.
- Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention and protecting dealership property at all times.
- Performing basic maintenance task such as filling up on gas and other fluids.
- Inspect each vehicle for damages and/ or missing parts (interior and exterior inspection), documenting accordingly and assisting with corrective actions
- Assist with dealer trades, lot maintenance, and other general duties as requested by management
- Ensuring vehicles are properly secured and arranged in parking lots as requested
- Other duties, projects, tasks, etc. as requested by management.
- Valid G Drivers License (Required, no exceptions)
- Punctual, hard working and organized
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Able to operate manual and automatic vehicles an asset
- Aptitude for customer service
- Own cold weather apparel
- Willing to learn and advance
If this exciting opportunity sounds right, send your resume in today!
Please note, we thank all applicants for there interest, however, only those picked for interviews will be contacted.