Machine Operator - CNC
Posted on 10-Sep-2020 by Central Welding & Iron Works
Location Nipissing, North Bay
CNC PLASMA AND DRILLING TABLE OPERATOR
Central Welding & Iron Works has invested heavily in a new Messer CNC Plasma/Oxy Fuel/Drilling table.
This equipment is the latest technology and we require a permanent, full time operator. Successful applicants must have 5 years experience operating a CNC cutting table and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Hourly pay is above average, but will be determined by experience level.
Shifts run Monday to Thursday 630am - 430pm
- Able to understand instructions and carry out the tasks as required by supervision.
- Able to keep work area clean.
- Describe activities performed daily and account for them in the current time keeping system.
- Assist with the maintenance of equipment.
- Other duties as necessary from time to time.