Marketing Specialist - Intern
Posted on 03-Jan-2019 by Knox Hutchison Insurance
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Our fast-growing insurance firm is seeking a full time Marketing Specialist Intern. This position is a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will plan, execute and deliver effective marketing campaigns. The role is creative in nature, and involves developing advertisements, programs, campaigns and consumer messaging.
The successful candidate is highly-motivated, takes pride in personal and professional accomplishments and achieves results.
- Draft and execute marketing campaigns in coordination with senior leadership.
- Design and create marketing collateral for various mediums.
- Develop and manage digital and social media profile.
- Work cross functionally to assist with sector specific marketing efforts.
- Research, recommend and execute digital tactics that will amplify awareness.
- Draft presentations and marketing proposals.
- Manage relationships and day-to-day project tasks with internal and external resources.
- Track effectiveness of programs by measuring and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Enhance firm’s reputation by owning and accomplishing new and diverse professional responsibilities; demonstrate ability to add value across role.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with graphic design software.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute marketing collateral.
- Exceptional knowledge of WordPress and social media applications.
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Self-confident and motivated.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Practices process improvement.
- University and college graduates who have graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. Candidates must be graduates of post-secondary degree or diploma programs
- The position must provide the intern with first time employment in their field of study.
- Candidates are only eligible to participate in the internship program one time.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The salary for this 12-month contract is $37,500. An attractive benefits package is also offered.