Posted on 08-Sep-2020 by Fern Piche & Sons
Location Nipissing, North Bay
- Process sales transactions
- Calculate the cost of products or services
- Accept payments, Process Payments, Cash Handling.
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Report issues with equipment
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office pocedures
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct departments.
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
Education: High School
Experience: None, Willing to train.
Instructions for Applying: