Outside Sales Representative
Posted on 21-Dec-2018 by Reliance Home Comfort
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016!
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance – it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our “Better is Better” culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership is Canada's leader in home and commercial services, and energy saving solutions, employing over 2,200 team members. Reliance provides water heaters, water purification, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC products in addition to plumbing and protection plans to more than 1.7 million customers across Canada.
Reliance is a $750 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016! Also a Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work winner, Reliance is passionate about our Team Members growth and success!
We are proud of our long-standing partnerships with Habitat for Humanity and the United Way. In 2017, Reliance team members participated in 40 Habitat Build Days across Canada, donating well over 2,600 volunteer hours to help build 48 Habitat homes in the communities in which we live and work. Reliance and its manufacturer partners are proud to donate $300,000 worth of HVAC and Water Heater equipment and installation hours.
This is an entrepreneurial sales person’s dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products by appointment within the residential market segment, a great product/service offering, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers for everything you’ll need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
We are seeking individuals who:
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Are team players and can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments
- Possess an assertive “hunter” orientation and are able to prospect and self-generate a high volume of sales leads
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Updating and working on CRM Platform
- A generous compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.