Parts Advisor - Automotive
Posted on 24-Jun-2020 by Canarino Nissan
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Canarino Nissan is seeking a Parts Advisor to provide exceptional customer service while selling vehicle parts, and conveying information about automotive repairs and maintenance in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter and wholesale accounts.
- Staging orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Assisting in collection of data necessary for efficient inventory control.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- High School diploma
- Experience in CDK software and Manufacturer’s online catalogues an asset.
- Experience in retail or service industry
- Computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Able to work occasional evening shifts as scheduled
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and training as necessary. We also offer the experience of working in a busy service centre in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere.