Passenger Service Agent - Airline
Posted on 18-Jun-2020 by Bearskin Airlines
Location Nipissing, North Bay
The Passenger Service Agent’s primary responsibility is to serve the general public in a pleasant, respectful manner from the reservations process to passenger check in through to boarding the flight or accepting cargo.
All duties are to be carried out safely. The PSA is responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by consistently following all rules, regulations, and prescribed work methods, and where necessary, reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
Education and Experience
- Experience in customer service or tourism an asset
- The incumbent must possess excellent customer service skills
- The ability to interact/relate to a wide variety of people
- Computer and data entry skills will be required to work with our reservations system
- The incumbent must have the ability to obtain airport security clearance
- Have flexible availability and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, mornings and evenings