Patient Coordinator (Reception)
Posted on 27-Dec-2018 by BioPed North Bay
Location Nipissing, North Bay
We are looking for a motivated individual to add to our dedicated team of professionals at our North Bay Clinic. This position is in a team environment where the clients take priority. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is highly organized, has experience working in a fast-paced environment and who can maintain a positive attitude.
- Min 2 years retail and office administration experience would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- French is an asset
- Booking patient appointments using online appointment scheduler
- Interacts with Insurance companies to assist with patient claims
- Assists, to the best of their ability, with patient inquiries and in store sales, directing them to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Follow Franchise operational guidelines
Competitive wages as well as an Employee Health and Dental plan is included along with a footwear allowance. By joining our staff of professionals, you will benefit from outstanding support and become an important contributor to Canada's leading provider of lower extremity care.
BIOPED FOOT CARE - IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE
With more than 30 years of experience, BioPed has become the standard of excellence in alleviating foot and lower limb related discomfort. Throughout our network of more than 65 Franchise Clinics across Canada, our Canadian Certified Pedorthists specialize in assessing and providing non-surgical treatment for conditions related to the functions of the feet and lower limbs. In addition to Chiropody, Bracing, Compression and a large line of Orthotic Foot care and Footwear products, our clinicians provide a comprehensive assessment and hand-craft custom orthotics on-site using the most advanced casting methods, providing our clients with very best end result. Experience, Expertise and Personalized attention…every step of the way!
At BioPed, we are the Canadian experts in lower limb care!
We work closely with Franchisee partners, Vendor partners, Physicians, Third Party and Public Payers to provide innovative, thoughtful care for our clients.