Personal Support Worker
Posted on 13-May-2020 by Canadian Shield Health Care Services Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Are you looking for an exciting career where you are valued and rewarded for your work, all while making a meaningful difference in people’s lives? Well, it’s a good thing you’re seeing this job posting!
Canadian Shield Health Care Services provides safe, sincere and compassionate health care services by valuing our employees, operating with transparency and putting integrity first.
Canadian Shield is in search of outgoing, kind and ambitious individuals in the North Bay and surrounding Areas to provide Clients with a superior level of care on a Casual or Part-Time Basis. Applicants will have the opportunity to gain work experience in Home Care, with the future potential of Long-Term Care settings with no to limited experience required! If you are new, or newly returning to the Health Care Field and are unsure of where to start, do not fear! You will have the opportunity to receive valuable training from the Company’s highly qualified team who will provide guidance and mentorship!
- Health Care Certification: Personal Support Worker (PSW) Diploma or equivalent
- Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector
- Access to a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CANADIAN SHIELD HEALTH CARE SERVICES PSW
Start your day by waking up, looking in the mirror and congratulating yourself on being the amazing Front Line Rockstar that you are! PSWs provide exemplary and dignified care to vulnerable Clients in our Community. Want to make a difference and enhance people’s lives? We’d be happy to share that mission with you!
BENEFITS OF APPLYING
- Fantastic and fair wages: Canadian Shield strives to be in the top tier for hourly pay rates! In recognition of the Front Line Staff Members' superior work during COVID-19, the Company has recently provided Staff Members working in the Company's Home Care Division with an increase of $2.00 per hour, to be implemented during COVID-19. Applicants will also be eligible to any Government incentives. Example: Additional $4.00 per hour being provided as Pandemic Pay.
- Flexible scheduling that works with your busy lifestyle
- 24/7 access to support: Office and Nursing Departments! Have peace-of-mind in knowing that you’re never alone while in the field! We’re here to support you 100% of the time!
- Opportunity to gain employer paid benefits for you and immediate family members
- Staff appreciation and rewards programs
- Kilometer compensation
- Family oriented work environment
- Career development and training opportunities
- Paid training sessions
All applicants will be contacted. Only those who carry the required Qualifications / Credentials will be invited for an interview. If you have any questions and / or concerns regarding this job posting, please feel free to contact us via phone at 705-618-7233. Thank you for visiting our job posting – we look forward to connecting!