Personal Support Worker
Posted on 30-Dec-2020 by ParaMed Home Health Care
Location Nipissing, Mattawa
ParaMed North Eastern Ontario is looking for hardworking and reliable PSW (Personal Support Worker) and HSW (Home Support Worker) candidates to add to our growing team! We are actively seeking candidates in the Sioux Lookout, ON area. No healthcare experience? ParaMed offers training to candidates interested in Home Support Worker positions!
ParaMed Caregivers are currently receiving an additional $3.00/hour temporary wage enhancement from the provincial government!
Tasks Required but not limited to:
- Personal care to patient
- Lifts and Transfers
- Nutrition/Food/Meal Prep
- Cognitive,Emotional/Social Support
- Healthcare training such as a PSW certificate is ideal, though not required
- Access to a car and a valid driver's license
- Experience in working with vulnerable people and providing personal care is considered a strong asset
- Ability to pass or satisfy a criminal background screening and VSS
ParaMed offers you:
Health and dental benefits
Use of Mobile device
Training and skills development
Full and part time positions available
Career Advancement opportunities
Employee purchase discount programs
A supportive and respectful workplace
- Autonomy and independence
If you are interested in joining the ParaMed team, please click the "Apply Now" button to attach a resume.